Do You Want Your Business To Reach More Customers?
If you’re sick of wasting money on advertising that doesn’t work, frustrated by inconsistent sales and annoyed at having no time to grow your business, then read on… because affordable, stress free Digital Marketing is what we’re about.
What we can do for you…
We build WordPress Websites that are fast, responsive, affordable and give you full control and handover coaching. Website hosting is also available.
Take me there
Want your business to be seen at the top of Google? SEO is what makes your website appear in search results and is essential for any business with a website.
Take me there
Social Media Marketing
Get your message in front of a bigger audience with Facebook Ad campaigns. Increase awareness and sales with targeted Facebook campaigns.
Take me there
Do you want to learn the Digital Marketing skills needed to take control of your own marketing? We offer 1-on-1 training and coaching to help you grow your business.
Take me there
What Digital Marketing Will Do for Your Business
Be Seen Online
There’s no point having a business if no one can find you. We’ll develop SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and a fast, responsive website to ensure you are seen where your customers are looking.
Increase Leads and Sales
Using SEO and Digital Advertising, we’ll increase your website traffic, build trust through reviews and increase conversions with Facebook re-targeting ads. We don’t just increase traffic, we help you increase sales.
More Cash Flow
Our goal is to help your business generate more sales. We also offer affordable options for small businesses and payment plans so you have the consistent cash flow while your business marketing takes effect.
What Our Clients Have To Say
DMH are awesome! These guys really do know their stuff. They handle the technical side of things that I was not able to understand. They also have full knowledge of what is needed in the digital market place to get a business up and running. Add the drive and enthusiasm that both Hilde and Cam have for project managing it's an 'A' team everyone needs for their business. Finding DMH takes all the stress out of running and compiling your website in todays market place. It's one of the best decisions I made putting my business out there into the digital world.
I had been struggling with trying to get the news out about my Age Amazingly website, and pulling it all together has just been impossible. I met Hilde and Cam, and let me tell you, it sounds dramatic but it's been a life changer for me.
It has all come together, I understand it all and I can now cruise in my area of expertise and leave it to them to really pull all that information together.
I feel like I've had my life saved. Thank you Cam and Hilde.
Founder - Age Amazingly
The 'complete package'. Cam and Hilde's technical and practical knowledge and expertise in the 'dark art' of the Digital Marketing 'maze' are a massive asset to draw on for any business / individual that engages them. As a brand new start-up business, in very short order, we have been able to substantially improve our Google ranking through website optimisation, execute a series of successful Facebook and Google advertising campaigns and thanks to their patient coaching, we've been able to learn a good degree of self sufficiency along the way. We now have some long term strategies to execute with the reassurance of Cam & Hilde's watchful eyes over our shoulders - always ready to proactively 'nudge' us in the right direction when we need it. We couldn't recommend the Digital Marketing Hub more highly.
Latest from the Blog
One thing I’ve been noticing more and more is that so many people think that SEO is this one-time thing. They think getting their site optimised for their keywords is enough. WRONG. As you can imagine, being in that top spot in Google is competitive and rightly...
Do you want to know what makes a great web design? There’s a lot more than pretty pictures, colours and font that go into a ensuring a website has a good design. So many business owners get excited about the idea of building a website and it’s all about the colours,...
Choosing a Cairns web design agency is not always easy. There are so many different agencies to choose from, and you want to make sure that you pick the best one for your business. In this blog post we'll go over some of the most important factors that should be taken...
Digital Marketing FAQ’s
What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a fluid, everchanging beast. It’s all about connecting with your audience online with platforms such as websites, search engines, email and social media outlets.
In the past, marketing relied on print ads, radio and tv to get your message out. These days digital marketing allows you to connect with your customers more easily than ever.
It’s now possible to directly target your niche market and get real time feedback on how your marketing efforts are going. This is very different to the traditional forms of marketing where it’s very hard to identify if your message is even reaching the right audience.
Types of Digital Marketing:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – The process of improving the quality and quantity of unpaid (organic) traffic to a website from search engines.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – The process of paying search engines such as Google for ads to increase traffic to a website.
- Content Marketing – A strategic marketing approach to create and distribute expert, authoritative and trusted content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – An online marketing strategy to create and share content across social media channels. In business, the general intent is to drive traffic to a website or a specific landing page.
- Email Marketing – A marketing channel for delivering a brand’s marketing message to email subscribers who have given permission to receive marketing communications from that brand.
View our Digital Marketing blog to find out more about the different types of marketing.
Why is Digital Marketing important for my Small Business
Digital Marketing in Cairns is all about connecting with your audience online. In today’s business landscape, if you’re not online, you simply don’t exist.
Here are a few reasons for your small business to have an online presence:
- Your potential reach is MASSIVE. Think local. Think national. Think global.
- You can discover exactly what your potential customers are looking for.
- You can create a strong brand loyalty by allowing your customers to get to know you.
- Save money by utilising effective organic (unpaid) digital marketing strategies.
- Monitor responses to your marketing campaigns immediately.
- You don’t need a bricks and mortar business to make big money.
How do I choose a great Digital Marketing Agency
Choosing the right Digital Marketing Agency should be an important decision worthy of due diligence. Ask yourself this one key question and then start searching from there: “What are my business goals and expected outcomes”?
Do your research, check out their websites and see if their messaging resonates with your own business philosophy.
- Do they offer what you are looking for?
- Are they upfront and transparent with their pricing? If they don’t advertise their price guides, ask yourself why.
- Does their website look clean and modern?
- Is their website easy to navigate?
- Is their website fast loading?
- Does their website look good on mobile?
- Send them an email or call them. Did they respond within a reasonable time?
- If you have contacted them, did you resonate with their response?
If you are happy with all of the above, move on to the next stage. At Digital Marketing Hub Australia, we like to meet face to face with our Cairns clients, however if you are located elsewhere in Australia, give us a call and we’ll move forwards from there.
Read this very thorough post by Neil Patel for loads more information on how to choose a great Cairns Digital Marketing Agency.
I'm a new Small Business. Any useful tips?
Many small businesses commence life as a micro business in a sole operator capacity, developing over time into larger businesses or companies with a diverse range of challenges and opportunities.
In the early stages of growth, when the financial positioning is generally more precarious, there’s a hell of a lot more at stake. Ditching the job and going out on your own is a huge step and comes with considerable risks and pitfalls.
Here are a few tips to get you started on your small business journey:
- Get a modern, fast and responsive website built for you. You’ll be changing your business plan as you develop, so make sure it’s a site where you can easily make changes. Our recommendation is a site built on the WordPress platform.
- Get onto an SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) plan to get your site seen on page one of Google Search. Keep updating your SEO, your competitors are certainly doing it.
- Create your Google My Business account to help improve your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) score.
- Create a Facebook Business account to share relevant information and to drive viewers to your website.
- Start blogging using your keywords, they will keep your site fresh and relevant in the eyes of the all-powerful Google. Push those blogs to your Facebook and Google My Business pages.
- Suck it up and make some short, relevant and imformative videos. You’ll increase your conversions as a result.
Here are five big small business challenges you may face along the road. These tips are not specific to Digital Marketing, however they are absolutely crucial to understand before moving forwards on your business growth journey.